Job Id: 8596
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for building the initial teams, establishing procedures, metrics, and processes.
- Responsible to lead and supervise a team of hourly associates.
- Responsible to develop and administer operational procedures for perfectly executing activities outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of products and keeping the highest standards of inventory accuracy.
- Responsible to mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning.
- Responsible to drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible to utilize the site Warehouse Management System (WMS) to optimize perfect order fulfillment and provide operational insights to improve WMS effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent additional experience.
- At-least 4 years of experience in fulfillment center/ warehouse operations.
- At-least 2 years of leadership experience in Inventory Control and Order Fulfillment.
- Experience in retail/e-commerce with horizontal/vertical carousel technology.
- B2C experience.
- Excitement for working with startup environment with high level of change.
- Experience with Manhattan WMS strongly preferred.
- Experience with building or improving inventory management, order management and warehouse management systems and processes.
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.