Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 8687
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee employees of the facility.
- Carries out orders in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Interview hire and train employees.
- Plan assignments for workers and direct them in finishing tasks.
- Advise employees importance of safe care when handling, storing, and maintaining shipping stock.
- Plans layout of warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight and related factors of items stored.
- Responsible for assisting in periodic cycle counting of inventory and schedules work for special and periodic inventories.
- Determines work procedures, schedules, and expedites workflow in the warehouse.
- Holds up high standards in neatness and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Resolves any problems within the warehouse to ensure flow is steady.
- Responsible for coordinating will call orders in a safe and service friendly manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and caring for company owned or leased equipment.
- Associates Degree or better.
- At least 2 years of Supervisory experience.
- Must have knowledge of the Building Materials Industry.
- Must have experience in Logistics.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, ability to lead a team of warehouse employee.
- Must be proficient in MS Applications.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.