Mechanical Design Engineer
West Yarmouth, Mississippi
Job Id: 3975
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401(k) plan. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to work to customer specifications, designing machine equipment or identifying changes to standard machinery to meet these specifications.
- Should be able to produce cost effective designs to meet project budget and schedule.
- Should be able to apply mechanical engineering knowledge of machinery principles and materials, manufacturing methods and processes to insure designs are functional, practical, economical, and satisfy customer requirements.
- Responsible to design pneumatic and hydraulic systems and create associated schematics, bills of materials, and assembly instructions.
- Responsible to obtain quotations for commercial components and identify alternate sources when possible for cost effective designs.
- Responsible to work with Director of Engineering and Senior engineers streamlining and documenting standard engineering work practices.
- Should work with sales department and assist in Production and Purchasing.
- Should be able to document and streamline the engineering work processes of the satellite engineering team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years equipment engineering experience to include design, part detail, documentation, costing, and commercial component specification.
- Must have experience in preparing and presenting proposals, quotations and defining statements of work.
- Experience in 3D solid modeling, budgeting and costing.
- Manufacturing or design experience with automated thermoforming, sealing and automated inventory system
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Sangeetha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.