Manager in Training
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 8089
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations in food manufacturing industry.
- Understanding of working procedures in Operations Management and Plant Management in the food manufacturing industry.
- Coordinate and create the best team and invest in the growth of the team.
- Checking products to ensure quality standards are exceeded.
- Directs production and/or processing at a complex with multiple plants to maintain profitable operations.
- Create production goals for complexes and ensure team is meeting those created goals.
- Responsible for associated facilities and live operations.
- Oversee department managers and provide input.
- Prepare budget for top management and recommend ideas to improve and succeed budget.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to production and reducing plant costs.
- Bachelors Degree in Operations Management or Business-Related Field. MBA is a plus.
- 6 plus years of Operational Management/Leadership experience in a Food Manufacturing environment/Industry.
- High Level of Food manufacturing exposure in Poultry is preferred.
- Must be willing to relocate in the future.
- Ability to work hours as needed and flexible to work different shifts.
- Working knowledge of budgets, development of budgets and KPI’s.
- Must have knowledge of Organizational Development and Operational Management.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.