Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Great Pay
- Excellent work environment with growth opportunities
- Great Benefits
- Immediate Hire
Job Requirements and Duties:
- 2 plus years of manufacturing industry experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- PLC Experience
- AC and DC drives
- Ensure all machinery is up to working standards
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Design all preventive maintenance programs
- Resolve all maintenance issues
- Interact with Plant Manager to develop, implement and facilitate training programs for Maintenance Group Leads, Manufacturing Technicians, and Maintenance Technicians
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of mechanical systems
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to interact with other business units, employees, and outside vendors
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.