- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable meat and poultry company that is known globally and focuses on sustainability? This exciting opportunity as a Maintenance Supervisor offers a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as company match 401K, tuition assistance, and paid PTO and holidays. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Maintenance Supervisor opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, and motivation of maintenance team members.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, and scheduling of daily and preventive maintenance work, equipment and infrastructure repair, as well as assist with the maintenance aspects of equipment and line changes, and remodeling and construction to ensure completion and efficient use of departmental resources.
- Collaborates with other departments analysis, establishment, submission, and adherence to all departmental budgeting providing improvement suggestions as needed.
- The Maintenance Supervisor maintains reports and records of all facility equipment.
- A successful Maintenance Supervisor will possess the required working knowledge of plant refrigeration systems, NH3 refrigeration principles, and electricity and theory.
- The Maintenance Supervisor must have the mechanical aptitude to analyze and repair production machinery as well as the ability to arc and gas weld.
- Considerable knowledge in maintenance and supervisory management and principles is required.
- A Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Operations, Engineering is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- A Master Boilers License, Journeyman Plumber, Electrical or HVAC, Master Welder is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Match 401K
Ask for: Suzan Collins
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.