Machinist Level 2
1st shift (7AM – 3PM) Monday through Friday
West Seneca, NY
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, PTO, Life Insurance, 401k Plan. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Sets up and operators’ machines such as engine and turret lathes, cutters, sheers, manual mill machine, grinders etc.
- Read blueprints to figure out specifications and certain tools needed to complete task.
- Inspect and measure workpieces for defects and accuracy using rules, templates, micrometers and measuring instruments.
- Position stock material against stops on arbors manually or using supports.
- Perform all job functions while meeting acceptable quality standards.
- Follow and adhere to all safety standards and rules in compliance with company policy.
- Perform machine maintenance, such as cleaning pieces and oiling or cleaning machines.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years or more of work experience or training in a machine shop.
- Must have Manuel Lathe Experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be detail oriented and have exceptional organizational skills.
- Contract to Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Life Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. What is the highest level of education you possess?
2. How many years of experience as a Machinist do you have?
3. Do you have experience with a Manual Lathe?
4. Are you able to read blueprints?
5. Why are you looking for a new position?
6. What are your salary expectations?