Join our client’s team as a Forklift Operator! This position is full time, contract to permanent. After hire this job offers benefits including paid holidays, vacation/paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Preparation of chemicals used in the manufacture of generic drugs.
- Maintain adequate inventories of all materials to ensure no interruptions in production processes.
- Complete documentation related to production processes, following GMP/GLP practices.
- Assist with changes to SOPs and related controlled documentation.
- Assist to maintain inventories through use of materials management systems.
- Assist Scientist and Management with procurement and disposition of raw materials.
- Help with data collection for investigations.
- Ensure processes are in control, and provide timely and constructive feedback to peers, support groups and manager.
- Know, understand, and comply with all Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) guidelines.
- Report unsafe conditions, injuries, illnesses, and hazardous materials releases.
- Wear necessary protective equipment.
- Attend and complete required HSE training programs.
- BS or MS degree in Science, prefer Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Engineering or chemical engineering.
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment.
- Skills: MS word and Excel experience. Good mathematical skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Preferred: Proven skill with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Lotus Notes.
- Good communication skills -- written and oral.
- Team oriented and independent capabilities. strong mathematical skills.
- Solid problem solving/troubleshooting abilities
- After hire this job offers benefits including paid holidays, vacation/paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Ask for Karen Manteneri or Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.