Prairie Creek, AR
Job Id: 5421
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee all operations of the hotel
- Oversee staff management and ensure all policies are being adhered to
- Ensure customer service and guest services are exceeding goals
- Provide strategic planning and leadership within all departments
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders and the owners
- Oversee profitability and guest satisfaction
- Lead meetings with all staff
- Ensure that SOP’s are being complied with
- Responsible for handling complaints and their resolutions
- Oversee the annual Operating Budget, Sales Plan, Marketing as well as but not limited to the Capital Budget
- Oversee the development and training of staff
- Bachelor’s Degree (4-5-year degree or foreign equivalency)
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a hotel environment
- Must be able to work evenings, nights and weekends
- Accounting and HR responsibilities experience in a hotel environment
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable of P & L statements
- Strong understanding of HR requirements
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
How many years of leadership experience do you have?
Are you knowledgeable of P & L statements?
Do you have thorough knowledge of HR requirements?
Are you able to work weekends, nights, and evenings?
What salary are you seeking?