Field Service Engineer
Job Id: 8123
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide product support including start-up, commissioning, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and installation of 480V – 36KV switchgear, ATS, circuit breakers and generator control systems.
- Responsible to provide technical training for customers and employees on new and existing systems.
- Responsible to track and submit project reports in a timely manner.
- Responsible for support of testing new project development as assigned.
- Associates or Technical Degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent or 10 years of technical experience in the Power Generation or similar Industry.
- At-least 5 years of hands-on experience installing, commissioning, and troubleshooting electrical distribution systems including LV, MV switchgear, ATSs and automation control.
- At-least 3 years of PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting experience: Allen Bradley, GE Automation, Omron etc.
- Willing to travel 50% - 70%.
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.