Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 8673
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, PTO, paid lunch breaks. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all electrical operations within the facility.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and solve daily electrical processing issues.
- Responsible to maintain and repair a wide variety of equipment.
- Responsible to assist in training team members.
- Responsible to maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Responsible to work with outside general contractors on special projects and preventive maintenance programs.
- Responsible to order and maintain inventory levels on machine parts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical school training or equivalent. Licensed Electrician preferred.
- At-least 2 years’ experience as an Electronics Electrician.
- Experience to Program PLC’s, motors, troubleshoot AC/DC circuits preferred.
- Capable of reading and understanding electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Availability to work overtime on a short notice as needed.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.