Director of Safety
Job Id: 5439
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure all safety standards are met and lead safety initiatives to promote a safe work environment
- Lead any incident investigations as required
- Provide safety and investigation training to employees working on job sites
- Conduct formal annual safety audits to ensure compliance to all regulations set
- Must have a Bachelors degree in a safety related discipline
- Certifications in CSP, CIH, ASP, CHST, CRIS preferred
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in progressive safety leadership
- Must have knowledge of OSHA, DOT, DOL, WAC and other federal, state and local environmental health and safety laws.
- Construction Industry experience preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Rajmin Desai
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
What is your highest level of education?
How many years of experience in the Construction industry?
How many years of leadership experience do you have?
Do you have knowledge of OSHA, DOT, DOL, WAC and other agency regulations?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
Why are you looking for a new position at this time?