Director of Real Estate Operations
Job Id: 8659
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
- Responsible for quarterly and annual audits by CLA, Bankers Advisory and NCUA
- Responsible for the administration of the Questsoft, FICS and Encompass software programs
- Must complete maintenance of the Real Estate and Compliance policies and guidelines for the enterprise
- Filing the quarterly MERS attestation and annual CRMS testing and filing annual Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae certification/renewals
- Responsible for the coordination of workout loans
- Overseeing HMDA LAR filing including scrub of HMDA data, HMDA accuracy and timeliness of filing
- Must manually update rate changes for HELOC servicing
- Must review processes for inefficiencies and redundancy
- Responsible for regularly analyzing lending results and make recommendations to adjust process and/or product changes to ensure the credit union remains competitive in mortgage lending; and, continuously evaluates staffing levels to facilitate the efficient and accurate processing of all mortgage loans to ensure continued success of our programs
- Achieving production goals for both 1st and equity mortgages
- Reporting, monitor, and improve member satisfaction of the mortgage loan process as well as managing, developing and mentoring mortgage lending operations teams
- Managing daily relationship with 3rd party fulfillment provider and ensuring adherence with process and workflow
- Must obtain and maintain FNMA/FHLMC seller designation and administration
- Responsible for maintaining CFCU’s compliance with S.A.F.E. Act and all its requirements.
- Responsible for keeping up to date on regulatory and guideline changes in the mortgage industry
- Overseeing maintenance of custodial accounts and investor reports for the credit union as well as overseeing funding advice and wire protocols ensuring the credit union is protected and revenues and expenses are accurately reflected in proceeds from sale of loans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated progression in mortgage operations and other job-related experience and a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Must have NMLS number or be able to obtain NMLS
- Must have knowledge of mortgage program guidelines for credit union approved mortgage loan products
- Knowledgeable in mortgage lending software (Encompass & Desktop Underwriter)
- Strong business/product development skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.