Director, Creative Social Media
San Francisco, CA
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 5614
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with Public Relation Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Director of Creative Social Media for our client in San Francisco, CA.
- Creative Vision for Social Media Strategy – Develop high level social media brand strategy that is highly differentiated, unique to the industry, and creates impact and action with the desired target audience. Lead and collaborate in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Spearhead content strategy for both small- and large-scale projects, harnessing brand design and social media strategy.
- Creative Campaign Development – Develop integrated, social-driven, award-winning campaigns that ladder up to core social media strategy.
- Campaign development includes creative ideation, creating the pitch deck, and presenting to the client team of Social Media, Marketing, C-suite, and Communications executives to align and implement the campaign.
- Creative Output Oversight and Optimization – Oversee production of content creation including graphics, GIFS, videos, environmental photography, and lifestyle photography.
- Ensure that each piece of content developed aligns with brand strategy, guidelines, and campaign goals. Produce fresh work that translates ideas into compelling social media and digital experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- 7-10 years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting.
- Experience leading and creating integrated campaigns from inception to execution.
- Proven experience with concept development and social media creative.
- Experience presenting and communicating with C-suite leadership.
- Strong understanding of social media strategy, collaboration and communication skills are a must.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
Do you have experience in Social Media as an expert?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Why are you looking for a new position?