Commercial Refrigeration Installation Technician
Job Id: 6768
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the installation, test and balance energy management systems of refrigeration systems
- Installing refrigeration piping, brazing, setting display cases, condensing units, compressor racks and rooftop condensers electrical/wiring, plumbing
- Follow company safety policies, procedures and cultures to promote a safe working environment.
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Follow company protocols to safely pressure test and evacuate refrigeration piping and refrigeration systems
- High School Degree/ GED Required
- Vocational School or 7+ years’ experience in lieu of education
- A minimum of 2 years of trade related experience
- EPA 608 Certification
- Working knowledge of supermarket refrigeration systems
- Ability to read and interpret refrigeration legends, construction drawings and equipment manuals.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to 50lbs
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and out of town as required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Ask for: Crystal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.