Chief Financial Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full time, On-site
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable animal welfare company? This exciting opportunity as a Chief Financial Officer offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Chief Financial Officer opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Chief Financial Officer must act as a strategic partner to the CEO to forecast growth opportunities
- Must forecast budgets, financial reports, and financial trends to assist the President & CEO, the Board of Directors, and other senior executives
- Must prepare monthly and annual financial statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and the annual budgets.
- Must collaborate with program and department leadership, proactively engaging in continuous planning and evaluation, monitoring external trends or changes, and new strategies for growth.
- Must oversee cash flow planning, investment, and asset management.
- Lead commercial insurance renewals and lease negotiations.
- The Chief Financial Officer must assist in the review, development, and implementation of systems to improve the overall operation.
- Must facilitate continued data integration from all systems, applications, and databases to provide enterprise-level metrics and reporting.
- Must provide financial acumen to improve operational costs and enhance revenue generation resulting in strong long-term financial performance and sustainability.
- Must deliver financial analysis and reports on a regular and ad hoc basis to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must participate in corporate policy development as a member of the executive team and Board Committees (Executive, Budget and Finance, Audit).
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance around all financial functions.
- The Chief Financial Officer must hold a B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- An MBA or CPA is preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in financial management at the senior or executive level.
- Must have managed diverse finance and accounting staff to accomplish goals and take part into transactional activities as needed.
- Must have experience in progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Must have strong accounting, financial management, and strategic financial analysis and planning skills.
- Strong written, oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The Chief Financial Officer must have financial systems and technology knowledge to improve processes and staff workloads.
- Must have love and empathy towards animals/pets
- Work conditions might give an exposure to environmental conditions that include working near animals (including diseased, injured, and/or potentially aggressive animals) and pests.
- Exposure to unpleasant odors (chlorine, other disinfectants, animal waste) and noises.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- 401k & matching
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 21085
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Ajulia Executive Search
Get fresh Humane Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.