Business Unit Training Manager
Sumter, South Carolina
Job Id: 8563
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for understanding the need of training requirements from operations and HR team.
- Responsible for Designing and developing the training activities and required material.
- Evaluating the need of training requirements and needs.
- Responsible for making the required presentations.
- Responsible for creating the marketing documents for training programs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organizational Development, Leadership, HR, or related field
- 5+ year of experience required as in food manufacturing industry.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive Search
Why Work Here?We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Room for growth and great company culture.