Blow Mold Setter
2nd shift (2:30pm-11pm)
Job Id: 7565
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidates is responsible for the day to day, hands-on operation of automated blow molding equipment
- Independently set mold and process in a new part from a drawing
- Set up, repair, and troubleshoot blow molding equipment, ancillary equipment, and support equipment
- Assist the maintenance department to ensure equipment is repaired and maintained timely and effectively
- Collect and inspect random shots from molding machines
- Understand and follow inspection procedures, specifications, and blueprints to determine disposition of parts
- Establish and document machine process parameters to mold parts for standardized quality
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude, time management and organizational skills
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- At least 2 Years of experience as a blow-molding or injection-molding mold setter or process technician in Manufacturing Industry
- Must complete all OSHA required training
- Must have/obtain a tow motor license
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Debalina Satpathy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.