Audit Senior Associate
San Jose, CA
Job Id: 5572
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee and lead client engagements from start to finish
- Complete financial budgets pertaining to clients
- Ensure that associates and interns are being supervised, trained and mentored on all audit processes
- Troubleshoot issues regarding clients
- Oversee financial statements are researched and analyzed properly by utilizing databases and audit software
- Ensure all clients are receiving top customer service and are satisfied
- Collect information by interacting with client management
- Aid management and partners regarding business development calls and proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 2-4+ years of progressive public accounting experience
- GAAP AND GAAS experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Audit Software
- Must be willing to travel to various client sites
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
What certifications do you possess?
What is the maximum time you are willing to commute?
Are you subject to any non-compete or non-solicitation agreement with a current or former employer?
Are you seeking a remote position?
What is the salary you are seeking?