Job Id: 4766
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Managing policy revenue, earnings and enrollment design while overseeing evaluation projects
- Integrating, analyzing and modelling regulations and data to evaluate the impact to the company
- Understanding at a high level and applying the fundamentals of Laws and regulations, market and political dynamics, and actuarial practices
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of actuarial experience
- Pricing experience for Medicaid or Medicare needed
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) (or equivalent international certification)
- Expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and any of R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, or VBA
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.