- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a career change to an innovative company within the manufacturing industry? This exciting opportunity as an Assembler offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Assembler opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assemble a variety of subassemblies, standard and unique products
- Ensure accurate fitting, aligning, and adjusting required to very close tolerances
- Maintain understanding of precision fits subject to strict inspection
- Set up, and test complete products to ensure that units meet specification and customer requirements
- Ability to cut, strip, solder, crimp and terminate small gauge wire
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Determine compliance with exacting operating requirements using automated and manual testing
- Maintain a safe and clean manufacturing environment
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years in an assembly environment
- Familiar with cutting, stripping and soldering
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to take a drug screen and background check
- Familiarity with OSHA standards
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Sick Leave
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Kelsey
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.