Analytical Research and Development Chemist
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support the Product Development team in developing new products
- Perform Extractable and Leachable testing
- Master's degree in Chemistry ,Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field.
- Previous 2 plus years of in a pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Must have prior experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry, using analytical techniques including HPLC and GC as well as experience with Method Development and Validation of these techniques.
- Experience with LC-MS, GC-MS and ICP would be an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Concepts, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.