Aerospace Quality Inspector
Ajulia Executive Search Middletown, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aerospace Quality Inspector
Job Id: 9352
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyze equipment and safety specifications to provide recommendations.
- Oversee transitions, upgrades, and shifts in job structure, including defining and tracking performance metrics.
- Conducts tests, inspections, audits and validations to ensure process compliance with contracts, our client and KBR's KAS group requirements and specifications for design, engineering, products, equipment, maintenance and services.
- Validates that certification/calibration for operators and special processes is current.
- Conducts source inspections, evaluations and/or surveillance of vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Uses and cares for inspection tools, measuring and test equipment.
- Conducts sampling inspections in accordance with approved plans and procedures.
- Participates in root-cause-analysis.
- Conducts follow-up audits to review the effectiveness of implemented corrective actions.
- Collects and uses statistical data for the monitoring and evaluation of trends.
- Provides training and tutoring to other inspection personnel.
- Participates in design reviews to ensure inclusion of quality requirements.
- Provides activity and status reports to management.
- Performs 1st piece/FAI. Has proven knowledge of Inspection Xpert/Net-Inspect a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years previous experience as an inspector in Aerospace.
- Strong understanding of GD & T skills.
- Execute process improvement processes, perform root cause analysis, and create detailed reports about improvement issues.
- Strong leader in applying engineering fundamentals, new product development, evaluating data, managing results and recommending design concepts.
- Solid verbal and interpersonal skills, analytical and shop math skills, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Ajulia Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Room for growth and great company culture.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.