Ajinomoto Foods is bringing the world to your table. With a full offering of old-world Italian cuisine, authentic Pan-Asian appetizers, Southwestern comfort foods, ever-popular Mexican mainstays, and fun, innovative appetizers, the Ajinomoto Foods family of companies is a single source for delicious, eye-appealing International dishes that are easy to serve.
Our frozen-prepared foods use authentic recipes prepared with high quality ingredients to stay true to their traditions. Yet, with consumer tastes ever-changing, we're always creating new and exciting dishes to help take advantage of trends both now and tomorrow.
Innovation means staying on the cutting edge of product development. That's why at Ajinomoto Foods, we create recipes that are both delicious and exclusive to us. Then we speed them to market using the latest manufacturing technology and quality control.
We listen to our customers and partner with them to offer customized packaging and provide sales and marketing support to deliver the products their patrons want.
For more information on our company please visit http://www.ajinomotofoods.com/
The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic is a key contributor behind a successful Company. We are looking for an experienced industrial mechanic to support the daily operations of a manufacturing facility. This person must be committed to excellence and passionate about their work. Responsibilities include performing all phases of preventative maintenance such as electrical and mechanical breakdown repairs to the facility and production equipment successfully and in a safe and timely manner.
This is the ideal position for those who are self-starters requiring little direction and diligent follow-through in a fast-paced and changing environment. We are a 24/7 operation and on-call availability is required.
We are conveniently located in the East Bay, close to surrounding cities of Oakland, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley and the Bay Area Peninsula.
Job Responsibilities include: (additional duties as required):
- Maintain fryers, mixers, conveyors, packaging equipment, box tapers, metal detectors, compressors, boilers, refers, freezers, and various other mechanical equipment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot and maintain pneumatics, hydraulic systems, plumbing and piping systems, change out motors and gearboxes in order to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Perform set up and start up and shut down of all equipment on the Production floor.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
We will train for this position, but do require the following:
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years of related work experience doing "hands-on" work as an industrial maintenance electrician/ mechanic in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess a strong electromechanical aptitude with knowledge of reading electrical and mechanical schematics, preferably in the food industry.
- Familiar with GMPs.
- Knowledge of single phase and 3 phase 24vdcs thru 480 vac motor control circuit installation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of VFD's, touch screens, proximity switches, photo eyes, servo drives and motors.
- Safely and effectively use all shop equipment, brake, drill press, hydraulic press, grinders, etc. . .
- Positive "can-do" attitude and team player. Able to work in a group or individually and take initiative in getting the job done.
- PLC and refrigeration experience.
- Basic welding skills, mill, and lathe fabrication.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Apply today to schedule an interview!
In-person applications are welcome as well: 2395 American Avenue, Hayward, California 94545.