Workplace Service Coordinator
Ajilon is looking to hire a Workplace Service Coordinator in New York, NY. This is a contract to hire position that requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- General upkeep of the facilities
- Assist with all facilities vendors in New York, and coordinate access when needed? Manage the setup of large meetings and events
- Ensure that facilities problems are identified and addressed quickly; work with, and ensure that building management is delivering quality services; deliver on all internal customer demands
- Facilitate daily deliverables for internal SFDC employees’ requests, including furniture (tables, chairs, filing cabinets) replacements/needs and building requests (Temperature adjustments-HVAC, lighting, etc.)
- Manage and administer ticket submittals for Workplace Services
- Assist with all furniture deliveries and installs for office, bulk packages when needed (moving to another location), overseeing snack vendor to ensure pantries are being stocked correctly, overseeing day porter service for the office space, office moves
- Assist local team as needed
Experience and Education
- 2 to 3 years of related hands-on Facilities experience required
- Experience with inventory management, planning and executing internal moves, and space management
- Exceptional customer service/hospitality skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro-active
- Ability to plan and organize work in the required areas
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs as well as understanding various social media principles
- Must have a great can-do attitude and willingness to complete the job
- Must be able to comfortable lift at least 50lbs.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today at www.ajilon.com!