- Responsible for the daily administration and operation of the warehouse
- Direct and supervise warehouse staff.
- Oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and reported in accordance with established procedures.
- Administer and oversee the daily operation of the warehouse including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Ensure the accuracy of the inventory.
- Manage workload by coordinating staff schedules, work flow, temp agency strings, receiving traffic, meet shipping and pick-up schedules
- Ensure SOP's are current and are being followed
- Troubleshoot work activities through technical knowledge of WMS system
- KPI tracking for productivity, safety, quality, and costs
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Preferred
- 6+ years of experience in a related field.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement.
- Able to Operate Forklift
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge of OSHA, HACCP, and other warehouse regulatory policies
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently, and up to 80 pounds occasionally
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please feel free to APPLY today and send your resume to Kevan.firstname.lastname@example.org. To browse other available opportunities please check out our website at ajilon.com/jobs