Ajilon Glen Cove, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Video Editor opportunity located in Glen Cove on Long Island!
Summary: Looking for a Video Editor who is passionate about the craft of film-making and can work closely with the Design and Marketing teams to produce compelling video content across all channels. Ideal candidates are innovative, curious, self-motivated, can work both independently and collaboratively, and enjoy a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and fast turn-around times.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Edit a variety of video marketing and social assets with a keen eye towards storytelling and consistency of brand voice and visual style
- Audio mixing and color correction/grading
- Work collaboratively with Design Director to take projects from conception to completion
- Prepare content to spec for a variety of digital distribution channels in a variety of crops and aspect ratios.
- Quality assurance and attention to detail in creating and reviewing work
- Assisting with video production and post-production as needed
- Organize and track assets with digital-asset-management best practices in a shared workflow environment
- 5+ years’ experience in non-linear digital video editing, preferably in beauty, fashion, or a similar innovative, high-energy field
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe after Effects and experience with the full Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of web video standards and codecs
- BS in Filmmaking, Digital Video Production or similar degree/real-world experience
Skills and Qualifications:
** Looking to hire immediately for this role!! Apply today for the opportunity to join a wonderful tea The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.