Ajilon Owings Mills, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is supporting a nationally recognized organization who is seeking charismatic and outgoing Candidates with strong outbound (plus inbound) Call Center skills for an entry level Remote Verifications Analyst position! You can expect to place outgoing calls to corporations, schools and universities across the globe to verify employment histories, school attendance and credentials, as well as character references. Starting at a pay of $16/hr If you have sharp critical thinking and assertive decision-making skills, keep on reading!
- Call and verify information provided by Applicant’s on a resume and application.
- Call Human Resources and perform detailed reference checks. Continue to call back until all the necessary information is received ahead of established deadline(s).
- Perform research for companies worldwide and contact corporations, schools and universities to verify employment histories, certifications and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to engage contacts and callers by effectively communicating the reason for the call (outbound).
- Responsible for managing work from a designated queue.
- Consistently meets and/or exceeds department’s key performance metrics.
- ***Must have the ability to connect to an ethernet for Internet***
- Must have at least 1-year of customer service experience (outbound experience a plus). In a call center environment preferred.
- Must be computer literate and have accurate typing skills. Experience using Microsoft Office Suites a plus.
- Comfortable using the internet to do detailed research.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills when engaging with Contacts, Clients, and internal teams.
- Very detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong grammatical skills.
- Ability to multi task and work quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Call center and or customer service experience is preferred.
- High School degree is required
Knowledge and Experience
Check all these boxes? Apply today! We’d love the chance to meet with you and aid you in this process.
Not quite a fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more exciting opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressOwings Mills, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon