Travel Coordinator Job in Oak Brook IL
Our client in Oak Brook is looking for a travel coordinator for a client in Oak Brook, IL. This person will be responsible for scheduling domestic travel for several executive members. You must have excellent attention to detail to be successful in this role!
- Scheduling all travel-related aspects for executive members
- This includes car/hotel and flights
- Working closely with meeting planners
- Documenting and creating all itineraries for members
- Creating and organizing email and telephone correspondence, tracking travel
- Other administrative/clerical tasks as needed
- Previous experience coordinating travel for multiple parties
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel (formulas, creating pivot tables)
- Professional and concise verbal/written communication skills
If you are interested in our open Travel Coordinator position, please apply and submit your resume!