In this position you will be responsible for working directly with customer to answer product questions, make recommendations, troubleshoot issues and provide general assistance regarding all company products. Your primary method of communication with customers is online live chat, e-mails and over the phone.
- Work closely with customers (Internal and External) to resolves customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Provide technical support via chats and over the phone
- Escalate customer issues to a Tech Supervisor when needed
- Use discretion and independent judgment when interacting with customers to provide assistance and advice as needed.
- May write FAQ’s for the company’s Knowledge Base
- Report issues related to products into the company’s complaint management system and if assigned to the complaint management team, effectively track issues and trends, formulate solutions and coordinate efforts with other departments such as the Products Developments Lab and Purchasing
- At least 3 years of technical support/ troubleshooting background
- 2 years working in a call center environment
- Education: High School diploma required. Advanced education preferred
- Must have excellent communication both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint