Show more options
Ajilon is teaming up with a growing entertainment company in Seattle, WA to find their next Supply Chain Specialist/Coordinator. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity to gain knowledge and experience with an expanding media company focused on curating fun, sometimes out there, content. You will oversee managing and improving our supply chain and fulfillment process for E-Commerce operations.
- Track inventory levels in the warehouses to ensure proper levels for all e-commerce and retail sales locations.
- Manage all supply chain aspects for their suppliers and factories overseas. You will be the main point of contact between vendors and the company.
- Use market research and findings to help forecast for future inventory needs.
- Handle all fulfillment partners. Both within the United States and overseas.
- Manage a comprehensive timeline that breaks down all necessary steps on how the company will bring their new products to market.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years supply chain/project management experience required to be considered for the role.
- Undergraduate degree required. Preferably in Supply Chain.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with fulfillment partners.
- Be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Must be comfortable presenting to clients, as you will be in direct communication both over the phone, written and in person.
Does this opportunity interest you? Apply now! For immediate consideration please forward your resume to Macie.Wilson@ajilon.com or call me directly at 206.467.0700. Not what you’re looking for? Please visit our website at www.ajilon.com.