Supply Chain Analyst Job in Atlanta, GA
Ajilon is conducting a direct hire search for a Supply Chain Analyst in North Atlanta. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of experience as an Analyst with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Supply Chain Analyst Job Qualifications
- Collaborate with other internal departments to analyze business requirements.
- Evaluate data and provide consultative approach to meet business needs.
- Communicate with internal and external clients to deliver functional product requirements; document the necessary findings.
- Manage the workflow process to meet the agreed deadlines and specifications.
- Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used. Provide data to all Directors to support decision making.
Supply Chain Analyst Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a similar field.
- Advanced MS Office skills, with an expertise in Excel.
- Ability to asses and troubleshoot inventory issues around replenishment and in stocks.
- Capable of working both independently and in a team setting.
To learn more about this analyst opening apply now and include your current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse Ajilon’s other available roles in your location at www.Ajilon.com