Sr. Demand Planner
Ajilon Akron, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Demand Planner
Ajilon is hiring a Senior Demand Planner for a global engineering group located in Cleveland, OH which specializes in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense, and energy markets. The Sr. Demand Planner is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products for major platforms and segments of the business.
- Develop unconstrained demand plans utilizing all sources of demand signal and market intelligence, deliver and communicate changes to previous plan into the ERP / MRP
- Updates, on a regular cadence, the unconstrained demand plan in support of the Global Sales & Operations Planning (0-18 month’s minimum S&OP horizon), RF and budget processes.
- Digital Transformation (towards big data). Build, leverage, and train others to use advanced analytical tools, for example, proliferating use of Power BI to Analyze and report on previous forecast errors (utilizing pareto and root cause analysis) to deploy improved accuracy and changes of behavior / process with key stakeholders
- Help build out the Demand Review step of the Site’s S&OP process. Deliver min/max and most likely forecast scenarios with quantified assumptions, insight, analysis, and recommendations to help resolve customer requirements with quantified risks & opportunity development / management of action plans
- Engage key customer meetings/trips as necessary (collaborating with marketing) to “give” visibility and enable us to “get” insights to future demand, while documenting into CRM system insights/opportunities and deploying next step action plans.
- Bachelor's Degree (required) Master's Degree (preferred)
- 10 or more years of experience in combinations of Supply Chain Planning, Sales/Marketing, Demand Planning and Data Analytics- in Manufacturing
- CIPS / ASCM or APICS Qualification a plus
If you have the qualifications to be a Senior Demand Planner in the Cleveland, OH area for a growing organization Apply TODAY!
Please note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon