SR HR Compensation Rep | 3-6 month contract position | $30-34/hr
The HR Representative, Sr. plays an integral role in ensuring that pay practices are equitable and competitive within established benchmarks so we can effectively attract and retain qualified employees. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, job offers, job evaluation, market analysis, salary surveys, equity adjustments, and compensation education and communication. The HR Representative, Sr. may also assist in other activities that support the agency’s compensation philosophy, policies and guidelines.
- Evaluates existing and proposed job descriptions; classifies according to level of responsibility; researches comparable job pay in the market as applicable.
- Participates in and utilizes salary surveys to establish and adjust job classification content and pay rates and to assist with preparation of compensation offers.
- Maintains job documentation, databases and tables related to job codes and job families.
- Serves as the point of contact for questions on job descriptions; works with department leaders to write or revise job descriptions.
- Assists Manager with streamlining related business processes and providing education and training.
- Conducts analysis on internal and external salary statistics as requested.
- Stays current on applicable labor laws and regulations, market trends in compensation administration, and competitive pay practices.
- Collaborates with manager on compensation related projects.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Analyze salary data and the ability to convey information in legible reports.
- Apply strong analytical skills and a firm understanding of how the organization functions.
- Detail oriented and organization skills are key.
- Identify issues and problems, develop solutions and prepare recommendations.
- Be self-directed, adaptable to change and able to lead a project.
- Utilize computers and access appropriate software (i.e. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) to produce correspondence, charts, reports, spreadsheets and/or other information applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration/Management, other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 4 years of experience in compensation/classification required.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) through the World at Work Association preferred.
- General compensation knowledge required including compliance with state and federal laws that apply.
- Thorough knowledge of existing laws and regulations related to HR principles and practices.
Possess the Ability To:
Experience & Education
For all interested candidates, please apply to this post or email me directly at Halie.Crom@ajilon.com. For other open positions, please visit our website at Ajilon.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualifie The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.