Accounting Principals is hiring a web developer for a special project in Philadelphia, PA. This is a Junior Shopify Developer to build new feature sets and interfaces to resolve bugs on their Shopify stack. This is a name brand company, and this position is with their eCommerce & consumer marketing division.
● Build and deploy new and cutting-edge features for our Shopify store fronts using existing or custom developed modules and templates.
● Troubleshoot and assist in the build of interfaces to order management system, warehouses, and financial systems, etc.
● Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with other consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, Customer Service Tech).
● Write technical user stories and convert user stories into deliverables.
● Create technical documentation.
● Solid understanding general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies
● In depth knowledge of Shopify and its templating language (Liquid)
● Proficiency in responsive design principles
● Knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches
● Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability
● Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy in a high-pressure, fast-paced agile environment
● Customer-first mentality with ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
● Minimum 2-3 years of experience working on the Shopify platform
● Knowledge of ecommerce technology landscape and associated stacks (shopping cart, API integrations, OMS, IMS, WMS, credit card processing, tax engine, digital distribution etc.)
● Experienced in:
o 2-3 years Shopify theme and app development – Shopify Plus experience a plus, one or more provable Shopify certifications preferred
o Front end frameworks React, Shopify’s Polaris, and jQuery
o Experience with at least 1 Linux distribution
o Experience with task runners, build tools, and bundlers like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc.
o Data applications using Fetch/AJAX/JSONP with JSON/XML/HTML content
● Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub)
● Experience working within an agile team
● Experience setting up continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) with tools like Jenkins, Github, and BitBucket
● Bonus Skills:
o Knowledge of AWS design and infrastructure
o 1-2 years in an agile environment (Scrum and/or Kanban)
o Experience developing mobile applications
o Authentication and authorization technologies a plus: SAML, OAuth, OpenID
o Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB
o A strong understanding of database management and performant database design
o Experience integrating with web services (REST, and GraphQL) and third-party libraries
o Experience with containerization, docker, docker-compose
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Specialized Staffing, Focused on matching the best candidates to the best opportunities!