Ajilon Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responds to first level inbound insurance service billings, operator, voicemails, emails, or other inbound service channels by phone or in writing to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Utilizes active listening skills to quickly identify problems and assist as needed, while documenting required information into the call log.
- Routes calls to appropriate agents, departments, or other business groups.
- Supports retention goal efforts with email notices on past due invoices.
- Utilizes internal workflow processes to provide copies of existing documents as requested by policyholders and/or endorsement holders.
- Processes credit card payments for active and lapsed policies within departmental guidelines.
- Assists clerical staff in imaging and indexing of documents; printing, sorting, and mailing of production documents, as needed.
- Meets or exceeds the performance goals/metrics established for this position in the areas of: efficiency, accuracy, quality, member satisfaction and attendance.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within hours of operation
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years' customer service experience in a call center processing payments and answering billing inquiries
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Critical thinking: applies analysis, creativity, resilience and logic to reach optimal outcomes; develops and implements solutions.
- Relationship: focuses on meeting needs and exceeding expectations for those served inside and outside the organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- Adapt to a changing environment.
- Work in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with AS400, CRM or other database management program experience, and familiarity with insurance forms and service processes preferred.
Hours: 40 per week; 8 am to 5 pm
Employment Type: Contract (2 to 3 months)
For more information about this exciting opportunity respond to this ad with your resume, or email it to me directly @ Eben.Mahoney@ajilon.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon