** This role is for the 2nd shift**
- Responsible for the daily administration and operation of the warehouse.
- Shipping / Receiving of goods & materials
- Verify orders and track shipments
- Implementing productivity, quality and customer service standards
- Resolving problems, identifying warehouse system improvements
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Ensure all rules and regulations are in place
- Excellent organization skills and ability to delegate, when needed.
- Ability to develop and carry out policies and procedures
- Issue new equipment to employees
- Maintaining storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles and recommending improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bi Lingual (Spanish). Required
- 3+ years of experience in a warehouse supervisory role, working with teams of 20 or more members.
- Knowledgeable in DOT, OSHA, and EPA regulations
- Position requires excellent communication and organizational skill; as well as attention to detail.
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please feel free to APPLY today and send your resume to Kevan.email@example.com. To browse other available opportunities please check out our website at ajilon.com/jobs