Ajilon is partnering up with a Manufacturing fitness equipment company located in Woodinville, WA. This company is known for being a well-known promotional product supplier and are now expanding their group in their Sales Support department. The ideal candidate will be someone who has previous Sales Support experience and a strong interest in sales. If this sounds like your next career move, please apply today!
- Maintain contact with department and field staff, customer accounts and end-users through phone contact, correspondence and order placement.
- Answer general inbound sales phone queue calls. Explain and administer company policies and procedures pertaining to sales.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers (Accounting, Credit, Shipping, Manufacturing, etc.) on the status of sales orders and assist in resolving any discrepancies or issues.
- Receive, interpret and process customer orders.
- Follow up with customers regarding order status by tracking orders through the delivery process using database reports and interdepartmental communication (i.e. with Accounting, Credit, Shipping, and Customer Service).
- Work closely with the Credit Dept. to facilitate credit approvals and financing methods with both internal and external sources.
- MUST have 1+ years of Sales Support experience or have held a support role of some sort
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Suite knowledge is preferred
- Salesforce preferred but not required