Ajilon is seeking remote paralegals to support coronavirus relief package. This is a temporary, contract (W2) position.
- Performing legal reviews of residential and business loan documents for compliance with applicable agency policies and practices, regulations, and laws.
- Responding to loan related inquiries from, and preparing correspondence for, a wide range of customers such as Attorneys, borrowers, managers/supervisors, other internal and external partners and the general public.
- Managing a portfolio of loans and performing all loan closing duties for any assigned loans while complying with portfolio management directives.
- Making recommendations for the disbursement of funds within the agency guidelines.
- Using Microsoft Office software or other computer applications such as mainframe database software to do research and perform a wide variety of other functions.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.