Ajilon is hiring Remote Data manager to assist in supporting the district in the fight against Covid-19. The data manager is responsible for ensuring the collection and analysis of public health data at the local health district level. You will be verifying data accuracy and resolving discrepancies, identify systematic problems and propose resolutions to improve data quality.
This position will be primarily remote but must be available to go onsite to the local health district office in Norfolk, VA.
- Data Assessment
- Train case investigators in data systems used for managing collected data
- Ensures data entry and quality assurance are understood by the system users.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Reviews data for completeness, quality, and timeliness
- Responds to user inquiries for assistance
- Analyzes data and generates reports
- Experience in data management and data quality assurance
- Ability to use software applications to analyze data and generate statistical reports.
- Ability to provide training to data system users.
- Skill in using disease surveillance data systems (NEDSS Base System preferred).
- Knowledge of public health practices, communicable diseases and disease control, and disease reporting/surveillance.
- Understanding of medical terminology related to infectious diseases.
Employment Type: Temporary job, Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Specialized Staffing, Focused on matching the best candidates to the best opportunities!