Real Estate Transaction Coordinator position in the Chicago Loop!
Ajilon is looking for an experienced Real Estate professional to assist a rapidly growing property investment firm in the transactional facilitation of foreclosures, closings, investments, etc. If you have experience in this field and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, this could be for you!
- Processing hundreds of weekly inbound and outbound letters, phone calls and payments
- Organizing and scanning thousands of key corporate documents while creating reports
- Generating real estate contracts and following up with attorneys and brokers to ensure timely closings
- Managing utility issues and insurance for hundreds of properties
- Generating construction contracts, ordering materials and coordinating with general contractors
- Providing administrative support for foreclosure
- 3-7 years of experience in an administrative, paralegal, or facilitation role within real estate, construction, brokerage, closing attorney or foreclosure firm.
- A thorough understanding of the real estate, brokerage, mortgage, and construction industries
- The ability to process a massive number of documents (data entry, scanning, etc.)
- Exceptional written & verbal communication – this role requires a lot of outreach
- Comfortable with accurately completing transactional work at a rapid pace
- Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Smart Casual
- $55,000 - $65,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, 401k w/ Match, 529 College Savings, Commuter Benefits, etc.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this Brokerage Coordinator job in the Chicago Loop, or would like to see other available opportunities:
Click “apply” or visit our website at www.ajilon.com