RN Case Manager
Ajilon Overland Park, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: AccuCare Home Health Care
Time: Full time/ 8am-4:30pm but flexible. Employee can set their own hours for an eight hour work day though.
Currently Open: They have an abundance of clients right now.
Reports to: The company owner as well as the Operations Manager.
- RN Case Manager provides client case management by conducting assessments with clients and their families to develop full care plans.
- They direct caregivers (mainly CNAs) on how to assist clients and follow the developed care plan.
- On 24 hour call every other week– when the office is closed (on the weekends, weeknights); most of it you can cover over the phone
- Average caseload – Managing 15 clients at a time.
- Flexibility with hours; holidays off
- Work from home, you do go out and visit the clients in home
- The company pays cell phone reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, will also provide laptop and/or iPad for work from home
Experience: 2+ years of experience, preferably in clinical or home health setting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records