REMOTE- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Ajilon Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is currently working with a Benefits and Pension planning company located in Seattle needing to hire a Spanish speaking bilingual customer service representative. This position is full time and it is contract to hire. If you are interested, please submit your resume.
Pay: $18 an hour
Full time (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm)
Remote- BUT MUST be in the Seattle area (MUST BE IN WASHINGTON STATE)
As a Phone Clerk for our Pension Services Department, you will be responsible for answering and logging incoming phone calls. Callers will include plan participants, retirees, Local Unions, or employers, who will request information about pension plan estimate inquiries, reports of death, or verification of benefits.
- Accurately logging calls and form requests from plan participants into a computer application
- Verifying and updating names, addresses, phone numbers, and marital status
- Providing basic information to callers about their pension plan benefits
- Mailing various forms to plan participants Qualifications:
- Must be bilingual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have 6+ months of customer service experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records