Ajilon Cedar Knolls, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Ajilon is seeking a permanent full time QA Engineer in our Teaneck location. Candidate must experience with Lean / Six Sigma, ISO 9001 and QMS (Quality Management System)
- Manufacturing industry experience is required
- ISO 9001 and QMS experience is REQUIRED!
- Candidates without both will not be considered at this time
- Establish and maintain statistically valid test protocols and procedures for applications to all products to ensure that all products shipped meet defined customer requirements.
- Maintain and update lab equipment as per need and establish calibration test protocols.
- Coordinate agencies and participate in external and internal quality audits.
- Help maintain the company ISO/TX/QS system and all associated activities, including internal auditing and coordination of external auditing. Provide direction to maintain certification and to ensure continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Review and update manual, procedures, work instructions, forms, and entire quality system for compliance to ISO/TS/QS and related
- Quality Planning: Provides written quality plans for new and existing products and processes to ensure that all internal and external quality, business and financial goals are met.
- Data Analysis / Records: Reviews, analyzes, and maintains internal quality data of various types to understand positive or negative trends, and reports the findings to the appropriate stakeholders. Maintains the records for the appropriate duration of time consistent with the market, governmental, or company established guidelines.
- Testing and Evaluation: Explores new or improved test methods and equipment to ensure the accuracy of data produced, and provides timely feedback when processes are not within established control limits. Ensures that all equipment and tool measurements are traceable to the appropriate national, state, local, or regulatory governing body requirements.
- Audits and Controls: Establishes a regular audit frequency for products, processes, and procedures to ensure continued compliance to internal and external customer and regulatory requirements. Maintains records of results and leads continuous improvement activities.
- Corrective/Preventive Actions: Identifies and initiates actions necessary to ensure that internal and external customer requirements are met. Verifies that improvement actions are timely and effective in meeting established standards and/or requirements.
- Lean / Six Sigma, ISO 9001 and QMS (Quality Management System)
- Experience with Statistical Software – MiniTab preferred Excel, SQL, Access, SAP
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong people management skills.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Engineering or other related degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' related experience in manufacturing environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressCedar Knolls, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ajilon