Ajilon is seeking a Contract and Contract to Hire Customer Service Representative with 5 or more years of experience, an innate ability to go above and beyond, works well in a team environment, and has the eagerness to learn and grow. Responsibilities include; Answering inbound calls, responding to online customer chat regarding product orders, order status, billing discrepancies, account information, and customer inquiries. This is an exciting Contract to Hire role with strong room for growth.
This role entails processing all required business transactions with accuracy, gathering and documenting valuable customer information, assisting with special projects, as well as interfacing daily with Sales Representatives, the Accounting department, and Distribution Center.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to online customer emails/chats regarding; Product Order, Order Status, Product Returns, Billing Discrepancies, Marketing Programs, as well as Consumer inquiries
- Process all required business transactions
- Interface daily with multiple departments
- Outbound informational calls to Customers and Sales Representatives
- Achieve team and departmental goals and objectives
- Assist with special projects as directed, or assigned by management
- 5 years of Customer Service experience in a high-volume environment
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Ability to learn various other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Effective time management
- Strong multitasking skills
- Monday- Friday
- 40 hours per week
If you meet the qualifications listed above, and are interested in this Contract to Hire role, apply today. Not specifically what you are looking for? Please browse other available roles in the area online at the Ajilon The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.