Ajilon Berea, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is hiring a Production Manager for a growing client in Berea, OH area. The ideal candidate will own the entire production process. They will strategize with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence.
If you have managed a production team for 5+ years and want to be part of a growing team APPLY TODAY!
- Motivating, supporting and providing guidance to production staff
- Create weekly production schedules based off of PO’s, materials and lead time- make adjustments as needed
- Monitor inventory of raw materials and supplies-Perform quarterly physical inventory
- Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free
- Communicating regularly with upper management regarding problems or issues impacting production
- Evaluating machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
- Establishing a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations
- Setting productivity goals for each manufacturing team
- Developing workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality
- Ensuring adequate scheduling of staff
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 plus years’ experience in a manufacturing production facility
- Hands on leader
- Strong organizational and managerial skills
Apply Today if you have the qualifications to be a Production Manager for a growing client in Berea, Ohio area! The ideal candidate will own the entire production process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ManufacturingView all jobs at Ajilon