Ajilon is seeking a Production Engineer for a full-time direct hire job with a well-established company in Princeton, NJ.
We are seeking a passionate Production Engineer that has experience in implementing new processes, monitoring stable processes, and improving/optimizing processes during their life cycle on the production floor The Production Engineer will provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual who can maintain high quality standards in a fast-paced work environment.
- Overall knowledge on electronics manufacturing and must be able to collect and analyze data in order to create engineering reports for New products and regular production.
- Support engineering initiatives in evaluating: solders, fluxes, new equipment (installations) and recommend solutions both tactically and strategically
- Manage engineering contractors in the design of the assigned project units.
- Implement safety, environmental consciousness, and reliability into unit designs.
- Developing and performing manufacturing processes for the improvement of yield, cost, cycle time and capacity
- Implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- 5+ years in production
- Exceptional Process Development skills required to perform statistically designed experiments
- Experience with documenting procedures and writing technical reports
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your informati The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.