Product Production Analyst
6 month contract
As a Product Operations Analyst for the Products Organization, you will promote process excellence end-to-end across the full product lifecycle from discovery to delivery and through to adoption and beyond. This is a ‘hands on’ role and will require responsibility for all aspects of process improvement and delivery, including: identification, prioritization, process design, testing and piloting, building alliances with partner organizations, evangelizing stakeholders from senior management to individual contributors, training and mentoring, implementing, measuring adoption, process execution, defining roles and responsibilities, driving continuous improvement, etc. If that sounds like something you would be qualified for, apply here to be a Product Production Analyst in Austin, TX!
• Drive process excellence from a Products perspective in partnership with Engineering, Business teams, and Portfolio/Program Management
• Synthesize and communicate, including with metrics and data, how product performance is linked to company success
• Create and maintain a library of templates, guidelines, product management best practices, and other resources
• Impact process design to ensure scalability, including driving automation, streamlining, and efficiency
• Evangelize Product methodologies (e.g. Agile, Lean) know how to adapt them for real companies with real customers
• Work closely with various product teams to clearly define problem statements and success metrics
• Contribute to discovery practice, including product discovery experiments and related data collection and analysis
• Help drive product tool evaluation, selection, adoption, migration
• Support product roadmapping and planning, and become a resource for product managers
• Experience in companies that employ modern product management & software development techniques, especially modern discovery techniques
• Strong operational background and a track-record of designing and refining processes to deliver improved outcomes faster
• An ability to execute on and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
• You know how to combine business case input from finance, win/loss/churn stats from sales, feedback from customer experience, and behavioral data from across the company to tell an inspiring story about customers
• Excellent communications and presentation skills with ability to adjust communication styles depending on type of target audience
• Exceptional teaming skills and ability to excel in matrix work environment where requirements can be often ambiguous
• Ability to work, collaborate, and lead cross-functional teams to support deadlines
• Possess a keen style of communication and presentation in order effectively engage all team members.
• Solid Excel and/or SQL skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• A passion for delivering an outstanding user experience
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
• A positive, action-oriented attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Data Science, or equivalent
• 4+ years of post-college working experience in product operations, product management, or operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
• Experience in products-driven environment
• Strong project management experience
Apply here to be a Product Production Analyst in Austin, TX!
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Specialized Staffing, Focused on matching the best candidates to the best opportunities!