Patient Access Representative
Ajilon is currently seeking a Patient Access Representative for a Baltimore, MD client. The ideal candidate has a basic understanding of medical terminology and has at least one year of experience in a hospital or physician's office.
· Registers patients by accurately inputting demographic and financial data and verifies insurance coverage
· Coordinates and schedules appointments, selects appropriate referral, provider, visit type and location
· Greets and directs patients and visitors in person and over the phone
· Explains and secures consent for all registration forms
· Collects patient owed cost sharing amounts
· Maintains daily Epic work queue, quality assurance, and established productivity levels with minimal errors
Skills and Qualifications:
· Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
· 1+ years of medical office experience necessary
· Experience using one of the following; Epic, Athena, Cerner, Paragon, McKesson, Centricity, Meditech
· $16 - $18 per hour, experience dependent
To learn more about this Patient Access Representative position, please submit an application and a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
You've got a very specific area of expertise. So do we. Our recruiters and staffing specialists work with only the best administrative, human resources, and logistics professionals in the country. That's all we do. Every single day. For employers and for job seekers. In over 60 offices in North America.
Sure there are staffing agencies out there that can help almost anyone find a job. Doing almost anything. Almost anywhere. But you're a different kind of professional. Shouldn't you work with a different kind of professional staffing agency?