Ajilon is assisting our client with a search for a part-time Front Desk Coordinator in Shawnee, KS. This contract-to-hire search is for a busy group with multiple locations. They are looking for someone to support their needs through the growth they are experiencing.
This opportunity offers great benefits as well as the perfect work/life balance. In this position, you will assist a mid-sized office ensuring patients have a great experience from the very beginning of their visit. This role also helps to oversee the operations of the front office.
- Greeting and checking in/out all patients
- Maintaining and confirming schedules
- Manage filing of medical records and patient information
- Some billing and payment processing
- 2 years’ experience in healthcare office setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work independently and problem solve
- High school diploma required
To learn more about this healthcare job opening, please apply online and submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in a position other than this one? Browse our other non-clinical healthcare positions at www.ajilon.com.